Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: open-ended
- Correspondence in German and English – French and Spanish would be a plus.
- Supporting and assisting management in their operative, organizational, and administrative responsibilities in an international group.
- Independently translating and editing texts.
- Coordinating appointments and preparing and follow up meetings with internal and external negotiation partners.
- You will take care of all further responsibilities and tasks within the scope of your secretarial function.
- You will also work on projects and have special assignments from time to time.
- Successfully completed training as foreign language correspondent or
- Commercial training with recognized foreign language qualifications or comparable qualifications
- Well-founded professional experience in the field of office (or business) administration in a medium-sized family business
- High level of commitment, communication skills, and the ability to act quickly
- Excellent organizational skills, loyalty, and a high level of discretion
- Independent, systematic, reliable and diligent work habits and a confident and friendly manner
- Very good German and English skills, additional languages would be a plus
- Comprehensive MS Office skills
- Young parents or people re-entering the workforce are welcome
- Our company is growing. And we are looking for people with a lot of experience and expertise
- If you are just starting your career and would like to grow with us, we look forward to your application
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).