Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will be responsible for daily approval of operative procedures with the head of productions and group leaders in all fields related to final assembly.
- You will be responsible for cross-departmental processes and deadlines and will coordinate the optimal use of resources in the various projects.
- You will oversee all final assembly processes, complying with the prescribed cost and quality standards.
- You will represent our head of production in disciplinary and operative leadership roles and will be supported in this by two group spokespeople.
- You will be engaged in the continuous improvement and development of production processes and procedures.
- You will oversee safety and environmental regulations and ensure compliance.
- You will document processes and work procedures and create assembly documentation in collaboration with the head of production.
- Completed studies in engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, production technology or industrial engineering, alternatively a degree as industrial foreman, metalworks foreman, production foreman or mechanical engineer or similar qualification
- Leadership experience in (special) machine construction, high social competence and the ability to inspire and motivate people
- A confident manner paired with assertiveness and the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).