Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will support our sales, marketing, acquisitions and management departments in checking customer and supplier contracts and support contract negotiations. In addition, you will support in the dismissal and enforcement of claims.
- You will be the contact for all operative legal questions, especially in the field of mechanical and plant engineering for daily business at home and abroad.
- You will create and check legal documents in the field of national and especially international commercial law, largely in the English language.
- In addition, you will train employees on legal topics.
- Legal study, having completed at least the 1st or 2nd state exam, bachelor of laws, graduate in law, commercial law or similar qualification
- Relevant experience, if possible in an internationally active industrial company or a commercial law firm
- Alongside a professional and authoritative demeanour, you will be a very strong communicator
- The ability to grasp complex legal questions rapidly and the necessary creativity to work out and implement suitable solutions
- Enjoyment of strategic thought and action, assertiveness, proactivity and flexibility
- Very good written and spoken German and English
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday.
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).