Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- You have a degree in HR or Economics (from a related field).
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position at a manufacturing company.
- You know the relevant labour laws, regulations and standards.
- You are an excellent communicator, presenter and organiser.
- You are a proactive and flexible team player.
- You have a communicational level knowledge of English and/or German.
- You have user level computer skills.
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).