Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20%
- You will play an active part in project work relating to the selection, configuration and commissioning of new ERP solutions.
- You will plan adjustments and extensions to ERP systems, carry them out and analyse new functions.
- You will advise the specialist departments and carry out, in collaboration with them, assessments of requirements, process analyses, conceptions and implementations.
- You will take over the continuous analysis and optimisation of potential uses.
- You will carry out functional and data tests, analyse errors and problems, take on first- and second-level support and give user training sessions.
- You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of ERP system interfaces with other systems.
- In addition, you will create process documentations.
- Successfully completed course of study focusing on IT or a similar qualification
- Good knowledge of interactions with ERP systems, ideally ProALPHA or one of the market-leading solutions, and experience in relational database systems (e.g. MS SQL, Access)
- Good understanding of the business processes of an internationally active medium-sized firm and experience in the cross-department optimisation of these business processes
- Experience in the implementation of software projects
- Ability to act and think in a structured way as well as a solution-oriented and conscientious working method
- Very good knowledge of English and German
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).