Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
- You will support and advise our international customers, particularly in the container glass industry.
- Enquiries will act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you will find high value customer solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- You will prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the aim of long-term customer loyalty.
- You will observe changing market climates and develop corresponding strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You will find suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Professional experience in the international distribution of complex capital goods, preferably from the field of container glass industry
- Completed technical vocational training or technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, civil engineering or similar) or a degree in business with specialisation in a technical subject
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Good command of English and German, further language skills of advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Posibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).