Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
- You will support and advise our international customers, particularly in the logistics industry.
- Enquiries will act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you will find high value customer solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- You will prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the aim of long-term customer loyalty.
- You will observe changing market climates and develop corresponding strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You will find suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Professional experience in the international distribution of complex capital goods, preferably from the field of the logistics industry
- Completed technical vocational training or technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, civil engineering or similar) or a degree in business with specialisation in a technical subject
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Good command of English and German, further language skills of advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).