Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
- You will support and advise our international customers, particularly in the beverage, glass or household appliance industries.
- Enquiries will act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you will find high value customer solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- You will prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the aim of long-term customer loyalty.
- You will observe changing market climates and develop corresponding strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You will find suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Professional experience in the international distribution of complex capital goods, preferably from the field of engineering
- Completed technical vocational training or technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, civil engineering or similar) or a degree in business with specialisation in a technical subject
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Good command of English and German, further language skills of advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as an in-house restaurant and complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).