Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: limited
Travel: up to 75%
Your strengths lie in sale: Not only will we give you the right answer to every request that might come in, we will show you how we managed to land the orders that bought about our international success. With the help of a solid technical background you will be in a position to explain to customers just why our technical departments are able to meet their requirements. As a member of a team of experts you will learn how to build up a dialogue between the MSK engineers and the customer's own engineers, that will develop the ideal systems for the customer. You will be based in our German head office. You will offer information and advice to our international customers, particularly those in the beverages industry and those in the household appliances industry. When an enquiry comes to you, any ensuing order will be your project which you will supervise up until the signing of the contract. After a period of thorough,solid training, you also get the opportunity to advance to the position of Key Account Manager for one of the before mentioned branches.
- a degree in a technical study program (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, engineering, etc.), completed technical vocational training or business degree with a technical career
- minimum of 3 years of professional experience in international sales of special machines / explanation in the sale of investment goods
- good communication and negotiation skills
- good knowledge of English
- good German, Spanish and/or knowledge of the French language would be an advantage
- willingness to travel around the world
- international career opportunities
- a position that reflects your personality
- posibility for participation and further development
- an innovative and international work environment
- company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- a performance-oriented compensation
- as well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).