Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- Operating, configuring and documenting the site’s server farm and network infrastructure
- First-level support for users
- Installing and starting up IT devices
- Documenting IT processes and making suggestions for cost-effectice developments
- Thorough knowledge of IP networks and services, as well as their practical utilization
- Experience with the supervision of Windows Server 2008/2012 systems, in a physical and virtual environment
- Practical experience with the CLI configuration of network devices
- Systemic approach, accuracy
- Confidence and proficiency with the spoken and written English language
- Experience in a similar position at a manufacturing company is an Advantage
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).