Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel activity: up to 75%
In your function as an IT specialist you apply the planning, implementation, maintenance and management of the IT infrastructure as well as the drawing up and implementation of IT-concepts. Your good communication skills in German and English will help you to take over the support of our users and assume the supervision of our international offices. You will moreover be involved in a wide range of IT tasks and projects in an international environment.
- completed (economic) information technology studies, completed training as an IT specialist in or a comparable training in the IT environment
- professional experience in the above mentioned fields
- knowledge of Windows Server Systems (2003, 2008 and 2012), VMware, Exchange 2007/2010, Citrix Xenapp Server
- certifications in Microsoft and Cisco desirable
- instructor's licence as an advantage
- sense of responsibility and commitment
- reliability, commitment, loyalty and flexibility
- ability to work in a team
- analytical and conceptual skills
- good knowledge of English
- international career opportunities
- a position that reflects your personality
- possibility for participation and further development
- an innovative and international work environment
- company-wide cultural values are not just words on paper. We live by them.
- a performance-oriented compensation
- as well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).