Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20%
- You will take on tasks relating to purchasing goods and to acquisition, in due time and in the correct quantity and quality, to ensure that production runs efficiently and to plan.
- You will ensure the uninterrupted supply of materials through price-attractive and deadline-focused planning of these materials.
- You will process requests, transactions and order monitoring, while supervising and tracking delivery goods and times.
- You will maintain contacts with our suppliers.
- You will optimise existing acquisition processes in collaboration with colleagues.
- You will work closely together with our development and construction departments – both on a national and international level.
- Completed professional studies as an industrial clerk or a similar education, ideally with further training in materials management
- Applicants who have completed courses of study in industrial engineering, (technical) business administration or similar are also welcome
- Affinity with technology
- Work experience in purchasing or in materials management is of advantage, but we also gladly give recent graduates a chance to enter into the profession
- Negotiating skill and a confident manner
- Personal engagement and an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Ability to work in a team; communicative competence
- Good English, other languages are of advantage
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).