Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: limited
- You will work in varied strategic and operative areas of HR – from recruiting through onboarding to personnel development.
- Together with your HR colleagues, you will support the entire recruitment process, coordinate applicant management and carry out telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- You will play an active part in national and international HR projects and in the onboarding of new employees.
- You will play a part in implementing HR processes in the best and most professional way – from employee entry to departure.
- You will take on operative day-to-day operations and general HR activities.
- Completed studies in business administration, focusing on HR/personnel management, or commercial apprenticeship with further training as a personnel officer or human resources manager
- Initial work experience in the HR field or relevant internships are of advantage
- Clear service orientation, a good feeling for people, approachable, communicative, engaging manner
- Structured, efficient and autonomous working method – both alone and in a team
- Proactive, with good time management and the ability to prioritise and act quickly
- Excellent knowledge of German and good English skills
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).