Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20%
- You will develop machines and tailor-made packing lines for our clients and will manage « your » project together wit the (Senior) Project Manager successfully and responsibly
- Support in the coordination of international project teams
- Professional coordination and professional support from the (Junior) Project Manager (m/f)
- Coordination with our commercial and technical services.
- Consulting and follow-up services for our international clients for product and project related issues.
- Graduate in advanced technical training or a similar training
- First professional experience in project management in a mechanical engineering or equipment company
- Technical and commercial understanding as well as a good approach to clients
- You are willing to travel abroad
- You have a sound knowledge of both spoken and written English
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).