Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- Exploration and elimination of LEAN wastes in part production (Machinery shop, Steel shop)
- Developing production processes, decreasing lead time
- Organizing and moderating LEAN training
- Preparing process descriptions and other types of documents
- A Mechanical Engineer’s degree
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience at a manufacturing company, but we are also welcoming entrants
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations of safety technology
- Knowledge and usage of LEAN tools and methods
- A LEAN SixSigma certificate is an advantage
- You have a conversational level knowledge of English and/or German
- Good communication and analytic skills
- Flexibility, reliability, punctuality, independence
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).