Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will advise our departments and associated companies on legal matters.
- You will create and check various contracts, such as sales contracts, commercial agency contracts, confidentiality agreements etc.
- You will be responsible for contracts with and between our international subsidiaries.
- You will check claims and develop suitable procedures.
- You will take on the coordination and implementation of contractual adjustments – in German and English.
- You will coordinate the use of external specialist lawyers.
- Legal study, having completed the 1st or 2nd state exam, bachelor of laws, graduate in law, commercial law or similar qualification
- Initial career experience in a multinational firm or business law firm ideal
- Team and service-oriented personality with a solution-oriented working method, someone who enjoys getting to know new legal areas and international legal systems
- Notably communicative and able to negotiate
- Gains a quick grasp on things, is careful and reliable
- Good written and spoken German and English
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).