Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- You have a mechanical degree from a related field.
- You have a couple of years of relevant work experience at a manufacturing company.
- You have a communicational level of English knowledge (German is an advantage).
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of CAD systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of corporate governance systems is an advantage.
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).