Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- With your knowledge, you will create construction layouts and documents that are an important part of contractual negotiations carried out by sales and that, after contracts are signed, are the basis of production.
- Using components and with the aid of AutoCAD and Inventor you will develop and construct complete machines and plants.
- You will create customer-specific solutions and ensure efficiency and economic thinking.
- In our development division, you will also apply your creativity and innovativeness towards goals in fields of machine type optimisation and prototyping.
- Completed studies (Dipl./MSc./BSc.) in mechanical engineering, construction, production or manufacturing technology.
Alternatively, qualification as a certified mechanical engineering technician
- Ideally, work experience in the mechanical construction of machines and plants – but we gladly also give recent graduates a chance to enter the profession
- Well-grounded knowledge of interaction with ERP and CAD systems, in particular, AutoCAD and Inventor are of advantage
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Innovativeness, creativity, ability to work in a team
- Reliability, flexibility, solution-orientation and a marked “hands-on” mentality
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).