Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 50%
To reinforce our production team at the German site in Kleve we are looking for you as a mechatronics engineer. In our production, they are responsible for the complete final assembly of our systems, ranging from single machines up to fully automatic systems. After a successful trial run, install the system on site (international) and complete your work with the successful commissioning and acceptance by the customer.
- completed training as a mechatronics engineer, installation mechanic or a comparable education
- professional experience is an advantage; after completion of the training, we give beginner the chance to work independently a
- good knowledge in the field of electrical engineering, pneumatics and hydraulics
- basic knowledge in popular welding (MIG/MAG Electrode)
- experience in machining (conventional)
- knowledge of drive technology is an advantage
- knowledge in working with control software (e.g. S7, AB) an advantage
- ability to work under pressure, reliability and willingness to take responsibility as well as the ability to work in a team
- commitment and willingness to travel, both nationally and internationally.
- fluent German as well as a basic knowledge of English
- international career opportunities
- a position that reflects your personality
- possibility for participation and further development
- an innovative and international work environment
- company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- a performance-oriented compensation
- as well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).