Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: limited
- You will support production/assembly in special machine engineering.
- You will be responsible for the mechanical and pneumatic construction of machines and components following construction drawings, pneumatic circuit diagrams and parts lists.
- You will carry out the electrical wiring of machines and components following circuit diagrams and terminal diagrams, drawings and parts lists.
- You will support us in commissioning the machines in house.
- Occasionally, you will be responsible for installing the plants at our customers’ locations (nationally and internationally).
- During field deployments, you will ensure written documentation of your work and create site diaries and photo documentation.
- Completed studies as an (industrial) mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, construction mechanic, energy facility electrician or electrical technician
- Work experience of advantage, but we also gladly give recent graduates a chance to enter into the profession
- Well-grounded knowledge of electronics, mechanical engineering, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Prepared to undertake travel within the country and abroad
- Confident in handling current MS office applications (Word, Excel)
- Fluent knowledge of German (spoken and written) and the ability to communicate in English or readiness to learn
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).