Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- Participation in the price calculation processes.
- Elaboration of quotations and project calculations, affirming orders.
- Preparing and updating price lists.
- Conducting cost analysis and stock evaluation.
- Being in contact with the departments and manufacturing units related to the work processes.
- You have a degree in Economics.
- You are interested in mechanics and open to the know-how related to this field.
- You have an analytic and cost-oriented way of thinking.
- You are precise and success-oriented and a team player.
- You have knowledge of English and/or German (communicational level).
- You have a high level knowledge of MS Office and corporate governance systems.
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).