Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- Developing and optimizing production processes
- Supervising, adapting and updating documentations of production
- Preparing analyses, reports and statistics related to production
- Planning and observing project deadlines, documenting and following up whether the project goals were achieved
- Co-operation with the following departments: Purchase, Assembly, Development
- University degree in Mechanics/Economics (a degree in Engineering is an advantage but not a must
- Experience in the metal industry, (logistics and production)
- You are able to comprehend technical drawings
- You are precise, reliable and independent
- KPI knowledge
- Knowledge of English and/or German (communicational level)
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).