Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will provide support and advice to our clients on the telephone for matters that concern standard spare parts.
- You will record commissions and purchase orders for the required components/parts and services, which are made both by affiliated companies within our consortium and by our external partners.
- You will process spare part orders – from making the first quotation to delivery – this includes identifying the correct parts, procurement, shipping and customs clearance.
- You will handle enquiries related to quotes, quote calculations, orders and any complaints which may be made.
- Your work will have a very international focus and you will have contact with national and international clients.
- Completed training as an industrial management assistant or have similar qualifications with a technical focus
- Solid demeanour in dealing with corporate clients and strong communication skills
- Analytical and holistic way of thinking
- Team player with an ability to adapt to different situations and discussion partners
- Good English skills and knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional Benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).