Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will provide support and advice to our clients on the telephone for matters that concern standard spare parts.
- You will record commissions and purchase orders for the required components/parts and services, which are made both by affiliated companies within our consortium and by our external partners.
- You will process spare part orders – from making the first quotation to delivery – this includes identifying the correct parts, procurement, shipping and customs clearance.
- You will handle enquiries related to quotes, quote calculations, orders and any complaints which may be made.
- Your work will have a very international focus and you will have contact with national and international clients.
- Completed training as an industrial management assistant or have similar qualifications with a technical focus
- Solid demeanour in dealing with corporate clients and strong communication skills
- Analytical and holistic way of thinking
- Team player with an ability to adapt to different situations and discussion partners
- Good English skills and knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as an in-house restaurant and complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).