Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- You will provide support and advice to our clients on the telephone for matters that concern standard spare parts.
- You will record commissions and purchase orders for the required components/parts and services, which are made both by affiliated companies within our consortium and by our external partners.
- You will process spare part orders – from making the first quotation to delivery – this includes identifying the correct parts, procurement, shipping and customs clearance.
- You will handle enquiries related to quotes, quote calculations, orders and any complaints which may be made.
- Your work will have a very international focus and you will have contact with national and international clients.
- Completed training as an industrial management assistant or have similar qualifications with a technical focus
- Solid demeanour in dealing with corporate clients and strong communication skills
- Analytical and holistic way of thinking
- Team player with an ability to adapt to different situations and discussion partners
- Good English skills and knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).