Type of employment: Full-time / part-time from 60%
Contract type: unlimited
- Support and effectively assist the Managing Director with operational, organisational and administrative tasks
- Responsible for the entire spectrum of duties associated with office management
- Coordinate appointments with in-house and external discussion partners as well as prepare meetings and do follow-up work
- Complete all other tasks and work that is typical for the secretary position
- Carry out special tasks and collaborate on projects
- Successfully completed training as a management assistant (m/f), or have vocational training in business administration or qualifications as a certified secretary
- Sound professional experience working as a secretary or assistant to the managing director of a medium-sized, family-run company
- A high level of dedication, strong communication skills and the ability to react quickly
- Very good organisational skills, loyalty and a high level of discretion
- An independent, systematic, reliable and careful working method in addition to a confident and friendly demeanour
- Very good written and verbal German and English language skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS office
- Young mothers and fathers or people returning to the labour market are encouraged to apply.
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).