Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
- Responsible control over the recruiting process in order to fill empty positions in all areas of the company
- Wording and releasing job advertisements by using the newest tools
- Actively supporting the candidates throughout the whole selection process, from the first contact until the contract of employment is signed
- Conducting phone and personal interviews
- Close co-operation with the CEO and the HR Manager
- Active involvement in the development of our recruiting platforms and methods
- Implementation of projects and tasks in the areas of Employer Branding, Talent Relationship Management and job fairs
- You have a degree in HR or Economics (from a related field).
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position at a manufacturing company.
- You know the relevant labour laws, regulations and standards.
- You are an excellent communicator, presenter and organiser.
- You are a proactive and flexible team player.
- You have a communicational level knowledge of English and/or German.
- You have user level computer skills.
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).