Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20%
- After intensive on-the-job training you will participate in our acquisition processes and disposition in the area of materials management, both in a commercial and technical capacity.
- You will ensure the disruption-free material supply through on-schedule planning with attractive prices.
- You will process order inquiries, implement and monitor orders, including monitoring and active schedule tracking of delivery times.
- You will manage the contacts with our already existing suppliers.
- You will work closely with our development and construction departments – on the national and international level.
- Completed professional training as industrial clerk or comparable training with further training in materials management / purchasing
- Affinity for technology
- Ideally initial professional experience in materials management or purchasing, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Skilled negotiator and confident approach
- Committed, motivated, and an independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Team player and communication skills
- Good English skills, other languages a plus
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).