Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: 100 %
- As an MSK service technician, in a role which is intended to be long-term, you will first undergo an extensive induction period, after which you will form a key link to our customers, acting worldwide as an ambassador for our company.
- Your main focus will be on internationally-based sites but you will also deal with sites within UK and Germany.
- Your tasks will include servicing and maintenance/inspections, analysis of faults/fault elimination, repairs/overhauls as well as the assembly and commissioning of industrial plants.
- If required, you will also conduct customer training sessions.
- Full qualifications as an Industrial Mechanic, Construction Mechanic, Electronics Technician for Energy Plants, Mechatronics Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Preferably some basic knowledge of Siemens S5, S7, TIA or comparable types of control systems and drive technology, or qualified knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Team player and good communication skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and authority
- Very willing to travel, both within Germany and abroad
- Good command of both German and English
- Class B driving licence
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).