Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 25%
In the diversified position of a technical purchasing manager in MSK with your experience in commerce and technical purchasing you will become part of our procurement processes. You build relationships with new suppliers in the field of hydraulic, pneumatic and electric systems and maintain contacts with our existing suppliers. Your confidence and negotiating skills when dealing with suppliers will put you in good stead for this job. To effectively discover and exploit cost reduction possibilities while improving product quality and optimizing delivery times; you will work closely with our development and design departments.
- a completed course of technical studies, completed further training to certified technician or a completed commercial or technical vocational training
- minimum of 3 years professional experience in technical purchasing / procurement in a manufacturing company
- interest in technical relationships and analysis of price deviation
- knowledge in the field of contract law is desirable
- commitment, willingness as well as an independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- ability to work in a team and communicative competence
- good knowledge of English
- confident in dealing with MS Office and an ERP system
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as an in-house restaurant and complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).