Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 25 %
As an electrical design engineer you will have responsibility for your own project starting from the design of custom-made machines through to fully automated packaging equipment. Your duties comprise the tracking of projects including everything from technical consulting through planning technical procurements to successful final installation at the client’s premises.
- Degree from a faculty of electrical engineering (specialization in automation/process management an advantage), or an electro-technical, master electrician diploma
- CAE-related (E-PLAN experience), technical procurement experience an advantage
- Knowledge of machine guidelines and machine-specific safety techniques
- Communications level knowledge of English and/or German an advantage
- Professional experience gained in the same area at a production company an advantage
- Experience in the use of a corporate management system an advantage
- Systematic approach, structured way of thinking
- Independence, self-confidence and result orientation
- Team spirit
- international career possibilities
- a working position which reflects your personality
- Space for contribution and development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- Support in continuing education
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).