Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
As an MSK service technician you are the link to our customers and operate all over the world as an ambassador of our company. It is your task to put our machines and installations into operation after delivery and offer regular maintenance to ensure continual reliability. Your knowledge and skills in the fields of electronics and mechanics, as well as its solution-oriented and innovative thinking will put you in good stead for this task. Your good knowledge of the English language as well as your high level of commitment will help you with this challenging international position.
- completed training as an energy plant electrician, mechatronics or electrical technicians and/or further education as a Technician
- knowledge of Siemens S5, S7 or comparable types of control system
- experience in dealing with hydraulics and pneumatics
- team ability and communicative competence
- flexibility and sovereignty
- reliability as well as a friendly appearance, especially in dealing with our customers
- high level of willingness to travel
- compitent handling of MS Office
- good knowledge of English
- international career opportunities
- a position that reflects your personality
- possibility for participation and further development
- an innovative and international work environment
- company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- a performance-oriented compensation
- as well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).