Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 25%
You create and revise custom design layouts for the creation of the offer at hand. You are the contact person in MSK during the negotiation phase of the order. For you, efficiency and economic thinking is always of paramount importance. The responsibility to clarify technical details with the sales and/or service department will be on you. You will also be expected to care for the CAD standard libraries. With the help of AutoCAD and Inventor you will create technical overview, explosions and manufacturing drawings. You are responsible for the compiling of protion orders, parts lists and documentation. In addition, you will accompany the sales personnel to the customer and take measurements on site.
- completed training as a technical draftsman or product designers, engineer, technician or a comparable qualification
- ideally; experience in plant engineering or in special machine engineering
- experienced dealing with 2D and 3D CAD systems, preferably AutoCAD and Inventor
- knowledge in the area of machine safety, in particular to the machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- knowledge of English
- international career opportunities
- a position that reflects your personality
- possibility for participation and further development
- an innovative and international work environment
- company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- a performance-oriented compensation
- as well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).