MSK Pallet stretch hood wrapping - Pallet stretch wrap machines are an efficient packaging solution
MSK stretch hood packaging offers great efficiency for securing pallet unit loads. Compared to conventional wrapping methods, MSK's stretch hooder and stretch wrap machines comes along with several outstanding advantages:
- High packaging flexibility, even for future product sizes
- Reduced transport and storage damage
- Great display effect with excellent protection against dirt and moisture
- Cost-saving due to usage of thinner film
- Small footprint and less energy consumption thanks to a compact design
- Easy maintenance: no ladders or platforms needed
- The standard stretch hooder design handles 60-100 pallets per hour (depending on the industry) or up to 150 products (e.g. appliances, for example) per hour
- For higher performance demands, up to 180 pallets per hour or 240 products (e.g. appliances) are possible
Stretch wrap machines and hood packaging - A flexible solution
The stretch hooder MSK Tensiontech is a fully automatic stretch wrap machine and features a special film stretching method that allows the wrapping of various pallet and product formats. A specifically developed MSK technique offers additional stability for highly critical load areas of the pallet.
Pre-fabrication of the next hood during packaging process
Since the next hood is already being pre-fabricated during the packaging process, there is much more time than with usual machines to build up the weld and let it cool off. As a result: Reliable welds.
The MSK Clear View effect
MSK stretch hood wrapping comes with high quality surfaces which have an ideal display effect. The products are protected against moisture and dirt from five different angles, yet they are perfectly recognizable and barcodes can easily be scanned through the film.
Energy-efficient stretch hood packaging
The MSK stretch wrap machine handles even the thinnest films and has no need for hydraulics and gas. Thanks to one of MSK's specific technologies, the energy consumption is less than
0.1 kW per unit, or about 30% less than in several comparable systems.