At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Electronics Engineer (m/f/d) for Industrial Technology in Specialized Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You support our production/assembly.
- You are responsible for the electrical wiring of machines and components based on circuit and terminal diagrams, drawings, and unit lists.
- You provide support for in-house commissioning of machines.
- Occasionally, you install plants at our customers’ sites – both nationally and internationally.
- During field service, you ensure written documentation of your work and maintain work-site journals and photographic records.
- Successfully completed training as an electronics engineer, electronics technician, or comparable qualification
- Professional experience is a plus, but we also offer young professionals with completed studies or training a chance to start their career
- Well-founded knowledge of electrical engineering, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad from time to time
- Confident working with common MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) and the ability to communicate in English or willingness to learn it
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).