At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
PLC Programmer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 50%
After an extensive training period, you will independently manage "your" project - from development to successful commissioning at our customers’ sites:
- You plan and program individual machines up to fully automatic packaging lines. For this purpose, you create automation solutions and develop the control technology in plant and mechanical engineering (PLC, HMI, drives etc.).
- You contribute your know-how to the standardization, maintenance and servicing of the machine software.
- You implement new functions in existing software.
- You document your project (checklists, test plans, operating instructions, etc.).
- You carry out test runs and commissioning – in-house and on site at our customers’ location.
- As PLC Programmer you are an important interface to our international specialist departments as well as to our customers
- Mechatronics or electrical engineer specialized in automation engineering, preferably with further training as state-certified engineer or foreman in electronics technology; alternatively completed studies in the area of electrical engineering, mechatronics, or automation engineering
- First professional experience in the field of PLC programming in machine or plant engineering
- Knowledge in the field of product families Siemens SIMATIC (S5, S7, TIA or comparable types of control, WINCC Flexible) or Rockwell Automation / Allen Bradley (ControLogix, RS View)
- Knowledge of safety technology, bus and drive systems is a plus, but not a mandatory requirement
- Structured thinking and an independent, goal-oriented working method
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad
- Good German and English skills, further languages are a plus
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).