Wir suchen Sie für unseren Standort in Germany (Kleve) als
Production Foreman (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the daily coordination of operative procedures in all fields related to final assembly.
- You are responsible for cross-departmental processes and deadlines and coordinate the optimal use of resources in the various projects.
- You oversee all processes in final assembly in compliance with the specified cost and quality standards.
- On behalf of our Head of Production and together with the other team leaders, you take over the disciplinary and operational management of the final assembly team.
- You are committed to the continuous improvement and development of production processes and procedures.
- You ensure compliance with occupational safety, health and environmental protection regulations.
- You document processes and work procedures and prepare assembly documentation in collaboration with the specialist departments.
- Degree as industrial foreman, metalworks foreman, production foreman or mechanical engineer or similar qualification
- Leadership experience in (special) machine construction, good social skills and the ability to inspire and motivate people
- A confident manner, assertiveness and team spirit
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in an ERP system
Was wir bieten:
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).