At our site in France (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You lead our sales and marketing team in our subsidiary in Reyrieux by giving good example and participating in sales projects yourself.
- You support and advise our international customers, particularly in the beverage, glass or household appliance industries.
- Business development will be an important part of your role. You develop suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Enquiries act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you find high value customer solutions for a wide range of applications.
- You prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the aim of long-term customer retention.
- You observe changing market climates and develop strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- Completed technical vocational training or completed technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, business engineering or similar)
- Professional experience in international sales of complex investment goods, preferably in mechanical engineering
- First management experience is a big plus
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Good French and English skills; additional language skills (for example German or Spanish) are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 65%
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Possibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).