At our site in France (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 65%
- You support and advise our international customers.
- Invitations to tender are always a source of motivation for you to intensively process customer data and processes. Within a team you find customer solutions with high added value for a wide range of applications.
- You prepare offers for international projects and negotiate contracts with the aim of establishing long-term relationships with clients.
- You monitor the situation in fluctuating markets, develop strategies accordingly and take measures for international sales.
- Business development will be an important part of your role. You develop appropriate strategies to win new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- You have completed technical vocational training or obtained a technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, commercial engineering or similar)
- You have professional experience in the international sale of complex capital goods, preferably in mechanical engineering
- You have good communication and negotiation skills
- You have good skills in French and English; skills in other languages (such as German or Spanish for example) are a plus
- Desire to travel in France and abroad up to 65% of the time
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).