- Extremely low weight of only 1050 grams.
- Ergonomically shaped grip for fatigue-free working
- Horizontally shaped burner head with wide slit nozzle for easy and ergonomic operation of the top shrink and undershink process, even when working over head.
- Low noise levels for a relaxed working environment
Semi-automatic shrink hood system MSK Econotech
Professional transport packaging from the first pallet
The MSK Econotech allows for semi-automatic film shrinkage with ease of operation and excellent packaging results. The system is delivered with a pallet settling place and a shrink frame. After the film hood has been applied over the pallet load, it is "shrunk down to size" with a short hot air heating process.
Operating the MSK Econotech
Only three steps to a perfect packaging:
- Positioning of the pallet onto the shrink place
- Manual application of the film hood
- Automatic shrinking process at the touch of a button
- High flexibility
- Simple operation
- Capacity of up to 20 pallet units per hour
- Low shrinkage temperatures mean a hot air system without open flames
- Maintenance-free MSK heating elements with a 5 year warranty
- Operating with natural gas or propane
Despite low initial investment you can adapt MSK packaging systems to a rising production volume, whenever necessary. Thanks to retrofittable modules performance can be increased without having to replace the original system completely. For example, for a quicker preparation of precise film hoods the MSK Film hood supplying system or the MSK Bagmaker could both be an ideal supplementary module.