Semi-automatic MSK systems
Hand-shrink devices of the MSK STARLIGHT® series
Semi-automatic packaging systems are used in situations where an automatic shrink system is uneconomical for a low quantity of pallets or where special applications or extra manual packaging are desired.
- Crash-resistant from heights up to 2 m
- High-quality inner components with rubber-metal anti-vibration mount
- Anodized aluminum components as protection against aggressive environments
Industrial hand-shrink gun MSK STARLIGHT® Professional
For industrial use, this top-line technology sets completely new standards for hand-shrink devices.
- Capable of continuous industrial operation under the toughest of conditions
- 30% faster shrinkage result
- Unheated protective cover made of stainless steel
- Reduction of damage to the film and material
- Reduced risk of injury for operators
MSK hand-shrink devices STARLIGHT® Protection
The MSK hand-shrink device STARLIGHT® protection enables comfortable film shrinking by hand at the highest qualitative level.
- Extremely low weight of only 1050 grams.
- Ergonomically shaped grip for fatigue-free working
- Horizontally shaped burner head with wide slit nozzle for easy and ergonomic operation of the top shrink and undershink process, even when working over head.
- Low noise levels for a relaxed working environment
Optional accessories: Bottle trolley for the mobile transport
Semi-automatic shrink hood system MSK Lightech
Professional transport packaging from the first pallet
The MSK Lightech allows for semi-automatic film shrinkage with ease of operation and excellent packaging results. The system is delivered with a pallet settling place and a shrink frame. After the film hood has been applied over the pallet load, it is "shrunk down to size" with a short hot air heating process.
Operating the MSK Lightech
Only three steps to a perfect packaging:
- Positioning of the pallet onto the shrink place
- Manual application of the film hood
- Automatic shrinking process at the touch of a button
- High flexibility
- Simple operation
- Capacity of up to 20 pallet units per hour
- Low shrinkage temperatures mean a hot air system without open flames
- Maintenance-free MSK heating elements with a 5 year warranty
- Operating with natural gas or propane
High flexibility through modular design
Despite low initial investment you can adapt MSK packaging systems to a rising production volume, whenever necessary. Thanks to retrofittable modules performance can be increased without having to replace the original system completely. For example, for a quicker preparation of precise film hoods the MSK Film hood supplying system or the MSK Bagmaker could both be an ideal supplementary module.
MSK Film hood supplying system for a semi-automated film hooding
The MSK Film hood supplying system prepares film hoods automatically from endless tubing and then positions them over the pallet. The operator just needs to open the hood and pull it over the load.
MSK Bagmaker for precise film hoods
The MSK Bagmaker fashions correctly fitting, economical film hoods for every manner of load, from an endless film tube. The advantage: Expensive, prepared film hoods for each individual size are no longer required.