MSK palletizing systems for the hollow glass industry
Palletizers and palletizing robots in the modular design principle for the palletizing of glass products
With MSK palletizers the glass industry is well equipped and ready for the future: MSK palletizers deliver suitable solutions for automatic palletizing of different glass container forms at any required machine performance. The MSK modular principle offers a high level of flexibility in extending your palletizing systems, regardless of whether semi automatic, fully automatic or robotic palletizing equipment is in use.
- The palletizing column is firmly connected to the ground and only the palletizer arm swivels around the column.
- Space-saving design for use in a confined space
- MSK Duotech for small and medium performances up to 2 layers/minute
- MSK Triotech for high-performance and high-complex palletizing applications with up to 3 layers per minute
Semi-automatic palletizer systems
The palletizer MSK Semitech is a simple portal palletizing system for low and medium performances up to 2 layers/minute. The head moves linearly and is therefore very suitable for semi-automatic palletizing applications with manual activities, often utilized as an individual palletizer for emergency operation.
Additional modules for MSK palletizing systems and palletizing robots
MSK offers an extensive selection of additional modules for all glass palletizing systems and palletizing robots for the individual palletizing of hollow glass products:
- MSK Layer former (Stacker)
- MSK Accumulation table / layer table for glass and bottle layers
- MSK Bottle alignment station
- MSK Intermediate layer transferor storage magazine
- MSK Tray magazine - material magazine for intermediate layers
- MSK Traytech - cardboard erector and tray handling
- MSK Centring frame - centering of glass layers
- MSK Labeller - pallet labelling with state-of-the-art labelling technology
- MSK Looptech - film strapping machine for a gentle securing of layers
- and much more…