Palletizing systems glass
MSK palletizing systems for the hollow glass industry
Palletizers and palletizing robots in the modular design principle for the palletizing of glass products
With MSK palletizers the glass industry is well equipped and ready for the future: MSK palletizers deliver suitable solutions for automatic palletizing of different glass container forms at any required machine performance. The MSK modular principle offers a high level of flexibility in extending your palletizing systems, regardless of whether semi automatic, fully automatic or robotic equipmentis in use.
- High degree of flexibility through the modular system
- Different palletizing heads
- Minimum maintenance and spare parts requirements
- Consistent control concept
- Good accessibility to all elements
- Short downtimes for job change
- Extensive range of additional modules
Fully automatic and semi-automatic palletizing / depalletizing systems
The fully automatic palletizing systems MSK Triotech and MSK Duotech are single-pillar-palletizing systems with a swivel arm which can also be used for depalletizing.
- The palletizing column is firmly connected to the ground and only the palletizer arm swivels around the column.
- Space-saving design for use in a confined space
- MSK Duotech for small and medium performances up to 2 layers/minute
- MSK Triotech for high-performance and high-complex palletizing applications with up to 3 layers per minute
High-performance palletizer as a portable system
The high-performance palletizing system MSK Quintech is a portal system which was developed for high palletizing performances up to 4 layers per minute. It is characterized by precisely guided linear movements for extremely quiet running.
Fully automatic palletizing robot for more flexibility
The palletizing robot MSK Robotech offers efficiency in the smallest space: A wide variety of palletizing units such as clean packs or bottle layers can be loaded on to the pallet in any desired layer pattern.
Semi-automatic palletizer systems
The palletizer MSK Semitech is a simple portal palletizing system for low and medium performances up to 2 layers/minute. The head moves linearly and is therefore very suitable for semi-automatic palletizing applications with manual activities, often utilized as an individual palletizer for emergency operation.
MSK palletizing heads for the palletizing of different glass bottles and hollow glass containers
Whether gripper tubes, suction plate or universal head, thanks to the standardized quick release fastener the palletizing heads on the MSK palletizers can be replaced quickly and easily.
- Palletizing head with gripper tubes
- Palletizing head with suction plate
- Universal palletizing head
Palletizing head with gripper tubes
Palletizing head with suction plate
Universal palletizing head
Additional modules for MSK palletizing systems and palletizing robots
MSK offers an extensive selection of additional modules for all glass palletizing systems and palletizing robots for the individual palletizing of hollow glass products:
- MSK Layer former (Stacker)
- MSK Accumulation table / layer table for glass and bottle layers
- MSK Bottle alignment station
- MSK Intermediate layer transferor storage magazine
- MSK Tray magazine - material magazine for intermediate layers
- MSK Traytech - cardboard erector and tray handling
- MSK Centring frame - centering of glass layers
- MSK Labeller - pallet labelling with state-of-the-art labelling technology
- MSK Looptech - film strapping machine for a gentle securing of layers
- and much more…