MSK shrink packaging for the beverage industry
Shrink wrapping solutions for beverage pallets
High transport stability with virtually no pressure on product and subpackaging - This task describes a common requirement in the pallet wrapping in the beverage industry and is the central feature of the MSK shrink packaging solutions.
With a MSK shrink packaging product and subpackaging form a stable transport unit, even in very different pallet dimensions and even in summer at high temperatures up to 70°C in trucks. This is crucial, especially with ½ and ¼ pallets as the layer size is not conducive to stacking stability on the pallet and intermediate layers are more and more omitted. Special shrink films with high UV stability offer a lasting UV protection for the beverage products in comparison to other packaging solutions.
MSK shrink hood applicator:
Individual film hoods for changing product formats
Different pallet sizes (Euro, industrial, ½ or ¼-pallets) must be processed with an ever increasing requirement for quickness. The shrink hood applicator MSK Multitech packs different pallet sizes with film of different size and thickness. Depending on the size of the pallet the device prepares a pass fit film hood and pulls it over the pallet load without making contact with it.
- Packaging of products with changing dimensions with up to 4 different film formats and thicknesses
- Film saving through the use of thinner films as well as precise and individual preparation of the film hood
- Problem-free use of perforated films for the prevention of condensation or films with high UV stability
- High transport safety and very good advertising for your product
- MSK Clean design
- Easy maintenance due to lowerable machine head and maintenance-free toothed belt technology
- Safe shrink technique with low temperatures
Shrink hoods as transport and theft protection for high-quality displays
With MSK Multitech your displays can also be safely packed in high packing cycles. Compared to conventional stretch wrap systems the contact-free film hooding and the pressureless shrinking process guarantee a sealed and anti-theft packaging without deformations.
MSK Safe shrink technology
Protects the product and the environment
MSK shrink frames have an energy-efficient low-temperature mixed air system. The hot air stream is automatically adjusted to the pallet size and shrink zone and thus enables a pallet specific shrinkage.
- Further energy savings due to combination with the energy saving module MSK Shrinkcover
- Certified safety system (DVGW certified) with air and gas pressure monitoring
- Maintenance-free MSK heating elements with a 5 year warranty
Film form device
MSK pallet packaging systems offer a high-bay form device, which enables a release of the pallet base. A special molding of the film during the shrink process makes for the required free space between the pallet runners.
- Ease of handling for the pallets
- Suitable for automatic rack storage
- Suitable for transport with AGV transport systems