MSK Pallet shrink wrap machines - Packaging systems for requirements of chemical production plants
MSK Multitech pallet shrink wrap machine:
Space-saving packaging system for changing product formats
The shrink packaging system MSK Multitech owes its name to its versatility. The machine automatically processes up to 4 film formats and offers two processes in one machine: hooding and shrinking. This means a high level of flexibility in the smallest space.
Thanks to the high-quality MSK seam weld the system can fashion permanently reliable film hoods.
MSK pallet shrink packaging machines work with a mixed air heating process at low temperatures. Thanks to the gentle shrinking process the fatigue strength of the film is not weakened. The product can be stored outdoors for long periods of time.
- Avoidance of deformation of pressure-sensitive products
- High load stability even if not palletized flush with the pallet
- Reliable film hoods by high-quality seam welds when tailoring the film hood.
- Security shrink system with low temperatures
- The machine head can be lowered to ground level, which notably simplifies maintenance. Maintenance-free time belt technology
- Maintenance-free MSK heating elements with a 5 year warranty
Choosing the right pallet packaging system:
Your product determines
In order to determine the optimal packaging procedures (stretch or shrink wrapping) we perform comparative tests with transport simulations at the MSK Customer Test Centre, together with our customers. This is the most reliable way to fact-based, product-specific advice.