MSK Stretch Hood Machines
MSK Stretch Hood Machines - packaging solutions for efficient hood packaging of pallet loads
MSK Stretch Hood offers a cost-efficient and safe alternative to the conventional pallet stretch wrapper
MSK stretch hooders are highly efficient automated packaging systems for securing loads on pallets. Compared to conventional pallet stretch wrappers, the MSK Stretch Hood technology offers distinct advantages:
- 5-sided packaging
- Film-free pallet feet, suitable for automatic transport systems (AGV etc.)
- Cost savings on film and energy
- Resource savings by using films made of recycled materials
- No using of hydraulics, no lubricants
- Maintenance-free stretching corners made of stainless steel
Fully Automatic Stretch Hooder MSK Tensiontech
Flexible automated hood packaging system
The fully automatic stretch hood machine MSK Tensiontech uses a special film stretching process for pallet stretching. This method enables the packaging of a wide variety of different load units both on pallets and freestanding with a stable stretch hood. The use of films made of recycled materials is possible. The Covertech technology stretches the film hood specifically for each pallet / package format to meet the required dimensions in width and length. In this way, it is able to secure loads according to their specific properties. The specialized and patented MSK Stretch Hood technology (EP 1 353 847 and EP 1 717 148) allows for the use of thinner films than conventional stretch wrap machines. This saves material and ensures ideal impact of brand logos for advertising. The flexible stretch packaging system can achieve high performance. A MSK hood stretcher packs up to 180 pallets / hour. Very low energy consumption and lubricant-free time-belt technology contribute to the sustainability of the system.
- High flexibility with fully automatic processing of up to four different film formats or thicknesses
- Precise hooding due to the patented MSK device for gathering the film (EP 1 353 847) and for the MSK vertical film stretching process (EP 1 717 148)
- High-quality weld formation
- Suitable for film made with recycled material
- Easy maintenance due to lowerable machine head and maintenance-free time belt technology
- Reduced space and energy requirements due to compact design
- Easy and intuitive operating via MSK EMSY, and mobile status monitoring via MSK EMSY smart app
- Standard interfaces to the customer sided ERP-/MES-systems
NEW: Single-format stretch hooder MSK Wraptech
Customized packaging system especially for bagged goods or stones
Especially for chemical products such as bags, octabins or big bags on standard pallets, MSK offers the single-format stretch hooder MSK Wraptech. The system is easy to operate and offers efficient packaging. The new stretch hood machine is equipped with maintenance-free time-belt technology and dispenses completely with hydraulics. Low energy consumption and film savings thanks to the patented MSK stretch process (EP 1 353 847 and EP 1 717 148) make the MSK Wraptech a sustainable packaging solution.
- Up to 60 pallets per hour
- 1 film format, flexible for various product dimensions
- Low film and energy consumption (< 0.07 kW per pallet)
- Quick assembly
- Easy maintenance thanks to lowerable machine head and lubricant-free time-belt technology
- Simple operation with only a few parameters
Energy-Efficient Stretch Packaging
The MSK Stretch Hood System processes the thinnest of films without the use of hydraulics and gas. Thanks to specialized MSK technology, energy consumption is well below 0.07 kW per packaging unit, depending on the product and performance.
With its high-quality surfaces and use of printed films, MSK Stretch Hood machines offer optimal impact for advertisements. The products are protected against moisture and dirt from five sides. At the same time, they are clearly visible under the film packaging. Barcodes under the packing film can also be scanned easily.
Film hooding processes for maximum load stability and simplified pallet handling
Special film application processes strengthen pallet loading in particularly critical load areas. This is possible through the application of an additional film belt. The collar stretch procedure also enables easy pallet handling in automatic high-rack storage systems and AGV.
- Collar Stretch Procedure: The film is placed like a belt on the top panel of the pallet. The pallet feet remain film-free, enabling automated pallet handling.
- Understretch Procedure: The film is pulled deep underneath the pallet. As a result, the vertical tension force of the packaging is increased to an optimum.
- Belt Stretch Procedure: An additional film belt reinforces the load at the bottom.