Stretch hooding for chemical products
MSK stretch packaging systems for the chemical industry
MSK stretch hood solutions for pallets loaded with chemicals
The chemical industry has special pallet packaging requirements: Products must be optimally protected by their packaging during transport. Flammable materials or production processes require machines and packaging processes which do not use either gas or heat. A stretch hood packaging system is often the appropriate packaging solution in such cases.
Depending on the required load stability as well as their pressure sensitivity chemical products can be secured on pallet with a stretch hood packaging. MSK uses special techniques for the stretch hood solutions, which enable reliable film welds even when the film is highly pre-stretched. A film gathering and stretching technology with MSK vertical stretch and a reliable film application at the pallet foot ensure an optimum load stability.
Special packaging machines models for chemical production plants
MSK offers packaging machines designs specifically for the chemical industry. The utilization of stainless steel and plastic coatings for selected machine components plays an important role to enable the operation in the environment of a chemical production plant.
Flexible stretch hood packaging machine for stable load units in the chemical industry
The fully automatic stretch hood system MSK Tensiontech enables the packaging of a wide variety of chemical products on pallets with a stretch hood due to its special film tensioning procedure. The MSK system stretches the film hood specifically to each palette format at any coordinate in longitudinal and transverse direction. The special MSK technique with patented device to gather the film and the MSK Vertical film stretching procedure allows the use of thin films.
- No use of gas and heat
- Cost savings through the use of thinner films
- Low energy consumption
- Easy maintenance through lowerable machine head and maintenance-free toothed belt technology
Additional modules for highest load stability
MSK Belt-stretch / Pallet-top-stretch / Under-stretch procedure
Special film application processes strengthen the pallet load in particularly critical load areas by the placement of an additional film belt.
- Belt-stretch procedure:an additional film belt increases the load in the lower area.
- Pallet-top-stretch procedure:The film is applied like a belt on the top panel of the pallet. The pallet foot remains film-free.
- Under-stretch procedure:The film is applied deep under the pallet.
Belt stretch procedure
Collar stretch procedure
MSK Hybrid Systems
Stretch hood and shrink hood combined
- Packaging solution for a wide range of chemical products
- High flexibility, also for future products
- Savings on energy and packaging material
- The machine head can be lowered to ground level, which notably simplifies maintenance
- Maintenance-free toothed belt technology
- Fully automated processing of up to 4 different shrink or stretch film formats or film thicknesses